Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

things I need the most

for sure, in starting up the new venture,

1) ultimately i need a partner. the key person. who have so many ideas, great thinkers, calm and the one who always besides me thru happiness and sorrow.. (a person, its a person with full package and fit the characters, fret cant handle too many people in a time. gosh! alasan kau) ghahaha..jaebal..i pray hard for this..please ALLAH.

2) but sokay, if it meant to stay lone ranger, i'm hoping that Allah lead me to the right person who will ease my plan, aamiin..hope if i have workers, they tend to be good workers and didnt give me so much headache.. aamin3.. #positivecircle

3) advicesssss .. tons of it. especially on how to keep things balance. the priorities. the work-life-love-deen thangsss..how to cope it together, to get along fair and square for everything and everyone.

4) mentor. and guidanceeee. that will guide me through things that i'm doing, analyzing especially in financing. how to done the projection lulsssss and many more..

i could have list it only 4, but there are many of its. hahaha..
please, pray for me. for i'm trying to live better life.
aamiin.

c.u.

No comments:

Post a Comment