Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

finally

Alhamdulillah we've made this time. No proper plan. Because we've plan before but never make it real.
I dm'ed her and ask her to go out just because my plan to Johor cancelledddd.. So frustrating..
And luckily she say yes!  Alhamdulillah.  Little did i know,  this is the bliss where i cant go for nadea's reception yet i can met my long lost friend where last i met her during our old time in matric,  mashaallah.. ALLAH's plan so much better than mine.
Since she promised to come after Zohor,
I got me-time (so excited i came to NU at 11 am). Grab sip of coffee at starbucks (not that because i used to go here but i just want to taste that new flavor,lollll it cost rm19.60 demmmm! Hahaha. *ikatperutuntilgaji*)
.
That time, when i was all alone, i text akmal with no reason asking him, weh kau dekat mana blablabla and he said , weh aku dekat nu jugak and i was like lol, dah tu kau dekat mana ni, he said he was going to watch the movie with le girlsss, alaa akmal he is very friendly, my friend since the 2nd day during campus time. so i met him, this is accidentally meeting. bokbekbokbek and then i call zati (my friend who promised to meet me after zohor), but she didnt pick up ,later she texted me and said she might late. so i said sokay and i'll get a ticket of movie while waiting for her..hahaha..
There you are, i cant follow akmal cause he was watching annabelle with the girls. Omagaddd.. I just cant.
.
I'll make my way by myself and start to concentrate watching the movie.
Its THE BATTLESHIP ISLAND movie!
i thought this is English movie..lame me..i dont even google the synopsis, just remember that morning i read one of the person i followed in instagram about her rating for this movie.
Lol in the middle of beginning of the movie, i saw korean font and start googling.
At that time, i feel like, ' i'm in the rite room or not?' lol
Lucky me!
Starring the movie are SO JI SUB & SONG JOONG KI!
both are my fav actors.
And its lucky too cause both my left and right sitting partner were the girl.
.
Right after finished movie sesh, say bye to my next left sitting partner, i move faster to met zati and went to MPH, the place we promised to meet.
.

i walk to weekly bestseller rack part and grab my very-want-to-own novel entitled BREATH written by Dr Beni Rusaini. God knows how much i adore him. Not his physical but his attitude, the way he treat his life, the way he shares his emotions.
He wrote with his heart.
.

i waited zati for almost maybe 15mins since i can read a page of Jack Ma intro part, walk along the business reading rack and..
.

" Dali!!"
Zati right behind me. We skip the shakehand part and hug tightly..
Allahuuuuuuu i missed you so much zatiiii..
.
And there the catch up meet up sesh begin.
We talk about past, what past had bring us now, relationships, future plans, advices, discussions, and so many more i couldnt explain how we can still get along well like an ol'time.
.

Thank you ti.
You noe i love you.
😘

No comments:

Post a Comment